The Testing Center is committed to maintain the highest compliance with nationally recognized professional testing standards and practices, safeguarding confidentiality of student records, and creating an optimal testing environment.
The South Plains College Testing Center provides testing services that meet the needs
of the students. The following tests are available to be administered:
- American College Test (ACT)
- Associate Degree Nursing Program Entrance (TEAS)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Cosmetology Entrance Exam
- Licensed Vocational Nursing Entrance Exam (LVNEE)
- Physical Therapy Assistant Exam
- Proctored Exams
- Radiology Entrance Exam
- Surgical Technology Entrance Exam (HOAE)
- Texas Success Initiative (TSI)
If you need to take the TSI Test, you must first complete the Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA).
Upon completion of this Activity, you will receive an email confirmation. You must print this email and bring it with you to register in person, and on the date of your test.
Note, not all tests are offered on all campus locations. When registering for an exam check the testing registration certificate.
View Advising & Testing Center Mission Statement here.