Programs of Study
South Plains College offers more than 100 program options that lead to associate degrees and certificates of proficiency in the arts and sciences, the technical arts and health occupations. The following list may not be complete because program development is ongoing.
Learn more about our Arts & Sciences Division at SPC. more>>
Behavioral Sciences >> Degree Plan
- Biology >> Degree Plan
- Business Administration >> Degree Plan
- Communication >> Degree Plan
- Criminal Justice >> Degree Plan
- English >> Degree Plan
- Fine Arts >> Degree Plan
- Kinesiology >> Degree Plan
- Mathematics, Engineering & Computer Science >> Degree Plan
- Sciences >> Degree Plan
- Social Sciences >> Degree Plan
- Teaching and Learning Center >> Degree Plan
- Teacher Education >> Degree Plan
Get hands-on training in some of the most complex and high-demand professions.
Learn more about our Technical Programs at SPC. more>>
South Plains College offers six technical program areas which prepare students for business and computer-based technology careers.
- Accounting Associate
- Computer Information Systems
- Office Administration
- Paralegal Studies
- Real Estate
The department offers four technical programs which prepare students for technical careers in the music entertainment industry and in design communications. These programs include
South Plains College offers 7 technical program areas which prepare students for industrial careers.
- Automotive Collision Repair Technology
- Automotive Service Technology
- Diesel Service Technology
- Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology
- Industrial Manufacturing/Emerging Technologies
- Computer Aided Drafting and Design
- Welding Technology
South Plains College offers five technical program areas which prepare students for careers in the professional services industry.
SPC offers two program areas which prepare students for a career in nursing. These programs are designed to provide a skilled workforce for the medical and health.
SPC offers seven program areas which prepare students for careers in the allied health industry.
Continuing Education schedules can be located under Community & Business section.