Want to take Dual Credit?
The following documents must be completed and on file in the Admissions and Records Office before you will be able to register:
- Dual Credit and Concurrent Enrollment Approval Form - This form is required each academic year. Form must be signed by the student, parent/guardian, and principal.
- High School Transcript - Transcript is required when student first applies and another upon high school graduation.
- Official college transcript(s) for colleges attended other than South Plains College.
- TSI Test Scores- Students should schedule testing early enough to leave enough time for a retest if necessary. Seating for Testing is limited. Schedule your test early.
- Proof of the Meningitis Vaccination - Only if taking a course at one of the SPC campuses.
Students are encouraged to turn in ALL paperwork as soon as possible. To avoid complications, applications for the Fall semester should be turned in no later than August 1st and for the Spring semester, no later than December 1st.